After taking the bite ....

Posted by Faheem

I will remember this saarang as the one in which sonu niigaam made a man dance after a long gap of 7 years.
Paintball was simply awesome, but when you have people who are capable of hitting three head shots out of four member opponents ( :D ) in all the games, you don't stand a chance of becoming a hero.

As usual saarang was totally colorful. Hats off to the design and ambience guys- the pixel painting , paint buckets, smiley decorations, teaser video, ambience at oat etc were really nice.
Grub stalls were really cruel...this time they made me spent almost double the amount of last year.
Finally, talking about Opeth , I m feeling lucky that I didn't take the tickets for that show. These are some status messages which I saw the day after the show in my gmail list :
"An Opeth concert is worse than dope. It gets you so fuckin high"
"An Opeth concert is the best place to sleep , if you dont mind bass thumbing on your chest"
"Opeth sucketh and me sleepeth in OAT"

1 comments:

  1. santiago said...

    da.......aa three headshots enne udheshichallallo.... alle???????